The AMA/Gemini Group is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of 100 outlets and almost 2,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA/Gemini Group have been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to join our team based at our Support Centre in Benowa.
In this position you will carry out a broad range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide generalist HR support and guidance to managers and employees
- Coordinating HR processes and drafting employee related documentation
- Update and maintain our HRIS and electronic filing systems accordingly
- Coordinate the WorkCover process managing all insurance and claims
- Provide assistance to all employees on employment related matters including policies, leave management, Awards, Agreements and conditions of employment.
- Undertake human resources projects as requested
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of employment legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and deliver on-time
- Diploma, degree or equivalent qualification in HR or related field with experience in a similar position.
- Industry experience will be highly regarded.
- This is a great opportunity for you to play a significant role in a small team shaping the HR activities of a rapidly expanding business. If you are excited by this prospect we look forward to hearing from you. Please follow the link and submit your CV and cover letter.
Gemini Accident Repair Centres Pty Ltd (ABN 25 124 094 739)
Contact: Privacy Office Tel: 07 5656 8000, Email: email@example.com
Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
Disclosure of your personal information - We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as our related companies, IT providers who run our IT services, payment processors who process payments, marketing providers who provide marketing and public relations services, competition organisers, social media marketers and other organisations. We may send your personal information offshore to our affiliated companies in New Zealand and the United Kingdom.